I’m Vincent, who are you? Are you a writer and a reader too?
Not for wealth, fame, or immortality. But as a way of life.
Who I Was
In writing, I found an excuse to continue my existence on this agreeable planet.
Who I Am
Now I can spell out floccinaucinihilipilification without a spellchecker.
But the most important thing you should know about me is that…
At some point, I stopped trying to fit into the world and made friends with myself.
That’s how I became a writer.
A Few Facts About Me
- I have a digital drawer full of manuscripts nobody has every read
- I hope my work will be discovered posthumously, though I may publish one or two books during my life
- Part-time freelance writer and vegetarian
- Short, frail, pale, shy, and usually polite, but sometimes mercurial and fierce
- Have read One Hundred Years of Solitude in English about 14 times
- Don’t have a TV and don’t plan to get one
- Somewhat of a recluse
- 100% Romanian despite the wistful Anglicization of my name: my real name is Vincentiu
Write to Me
Now that we know each other better, please don’t go away without a word.
The universe brought you here, which means that we are supposed to meet.
Drop me a comment.
Or use the Contact form.